We’re always on the lookout for creative and motivated people.
Careers at Goldfinch Technology.
Don’t see a vacancy for you? Send your CV anyway in one of these ways:
Education Sales Specialist
Bristol and South Gloucestershire
Here at Goldfinch Technology, we’ve made Education Technology our first and foremost focus. We’ve brought together expert knowledge, fantastic solutions and an inexplicable love of birds to create a company that can help your school out of the technological dark ages.
It’s an interesting and vibrant time for education technology. We know this, you know this. Schools on the other hand, they might need a bit more convincing.
Working with leading Technology brands such as Apple, Google, Jamf and more, it will be your responsibility to craft, deliver and grow IT solutions for education institutes. Creating sturdy relationships with education contacts will be key to this role.
As part of the Goldfinch Education Team, you’ll work with a few close colleagues to draw together devices, services, support and content into saleable solutions for schools. You will also be responsible for organising events, and discovering new education technologies.
Have a look at this list, does it sound like you? If so, this job is perfect for you.
• A background in education sales, or the education industry,
• Have a passion for education (and an opinion about it),
• Knowledge of Educational Apps,
• Superb knowledge of Apple solutions and systems,
• Personality, and a sense of humour,
• The ability to communicate with SLT, teachers and teaching staff at any level,
• Strong organisation skills (and we actually mean it!)
• The ability to work as a team, and also independently,
• The skill to quote, deliver and drive education solutions.
• Engage with schools contacts, identifying decision makers and technology evangelists,
• Analyse geographic data, and develop business plans and strategies,
• Deliver forecasts and sales reports on a regular basis,
• Develop a sales pipeline for new and existing customers,
• Achieve a monthly sales target based on devices and services,
• Maintain a roster of key accounts,
• Discover new educational apps and trends, and report on them,
• Work with local schools and contacts to organise events,
• Be the first POC for customer service with schools.