Support and Maintenance
Or what to do when your technology has gone awry and is taking over your school.
Keeping Support Simple.
We’re a small, dynamic team with over 20 years experience working in Education and Business. Bigger isn’t always better – we keep things simple and professional.
You’ll know our engineers and administrators by name. They’ll know your name, and be familiar with all the workings of your school or business. We take an account-manager style approach to our support, and focus on giving our customers a friendly and reliable experience every time.
We strive to deliver a quality assured service, regularly checked by independent quality assessors. Our support response times are strictly monitored to ensure a smooth, buttery consistency throughout. Making technology work (even when it doesn’t want to) is our passion.
Our Support Services
Combining ongoing support when you need it with onsite technical expertise.
Phone and Remote Support
In most cases, we can diagnose and fix any problems you encounter over the internet, or the phone. This also works the other way too – we’ll keep you informed of any news or best practices for maintaining your systems. Keeping up regular communication is key.
• Unlimited Telephone & Remote support, Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 17:30.
• A three-tier incident/resolution system, ensuring the fastest response for the most critical problems.
• All incidents are managed through a ticketing system, which enables us to liaise directly with the users affected and ensure we can resolve in a timely manner.
• Remote Support access is approved by the school/business, we don’t start a session without authorisation.
• All incidents are reported through a dedicated Service Administrator, who assigns engineer to tickets based on severity.
If it’s broke, we send the most qualified engineer along to your school to get it working again. It really is as simple as that! Our engineers can also pass on some of their knowledge while onsite, helping your technicians and teams stay on top of your technology.
• Fully qualified engineers for all site visits.
• Fully scoped set of requirements are set for all onsite visits, so that not only we know what is required, but most importantly, when the incident is resolved.
• All site visits are documented into our Service Desk and reports of each site visit are available and sent periodically to all our support contracts.
• Our standard onsite support is split into 3 full days on site, from 9am to 5.30pm.